Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1970 Boss 302 that ive had for 38 years. Ive solved most all the problems over the years but one. The car is only driven once or so every few months and then for only short periods.The problem i have begins after normal driving for a short while. The accellorator has a tendency to fall close to the floor causing alot of noise. The car also has problems going slowly around turns. When in the close proximity of certain German and Jap cars the wheels seem to spin and produce white smoke. Perhaps these problems have allways been there. I may just be just noticing them as I approach my golden years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sound like me. Ive been dragging the old car with for ever. I paid 1250 for it. My cousin had it till she got married. Its had most of te Boss 302 chassis mods done to a "lite" stage 3. It is amazingly powerfull and will still scare a rider.It will do what is needed. I have a note grease pined on the windsheild that reads "no". reminding me to not scare myself. A V8 and 4 speed toploader are what the 60s muscle cars are all about. What a total blast to drive. When that throttle is opened up what a sound.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.