Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Of course you can.
What would you do if you owned a Boss and damaged the thing and needed replacement parts?
Sorry but I don't have the numbers. I usually just call the dealer I got mine and ask for a price on stock parts.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Go to your dealers parts counter...tell the guy what you want...he can have it for you in about a minute...no charge.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The Boss is a production vehicle, the part numbers for those parts will be Ford parts, not FRPP. The parts guy is an idiot. Now, they may also have an FRPP listing for those parts too, but there most certainly will be a Ford one.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Talk to nick at Tousley Ford. I called and got prices for this set up. You can buy just the side pypes or the hole H pipe with sides for around $600

·
Registered
355 Posts
You may consider going to an exhaust shop and having them fab something up for you. I didn't realize how good some of these exhaust shops are and they may be able to do something a bit more "trick."

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is the PDF with the parts number. All the parts are closer to 1000.00. The new H pipe was I think 270 and each side pipe was 290. I just installed it on my 2012 and I love it. I also have the gt 500 exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is the PDF with the parts number. All the parts are closer to 1000.00. The new H pipe was I think 270 and each side pipe was 290. I just installed it on my 2012 and I love it. I also have the gt 500 exhaust.
any chance of a sound clip??

·
Registered
415 Posts
^^^^ Or pics of your setup?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Here are some pictures. I'm having trouble with the video. It sounds incredible.
Looks good. How much would you say the extra pieces and bits weigh? Also, did you take the oriface plate out or leave it in?

·
Registered
160 Posts
$1000 for the side pipes is kind of a lot of money.
I wish someone offered them as a kit, I admittedly would pay quite a bit for them.

·
Registered
646 Posts
There may be no kit yet, but with those part numbers it should be a bolt on affair. Remove the old H-pipe and install the new one with the side pipe hardware. Kiperry, please correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks cool but a full size NASCAR style fish mouth would be even more nasty. Now I understand why Ford suggests removing the flaps in front of the rear tires in the Boss 302 track use supplement. That'll melt in one hot lap.
Steve

1 - 20 of 28 Posts