Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Awesome! :bigthumbsup Your Kona Blue and the Competition Orange are the 2 best colors for the Boss.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sweeeeeeet! :grinroll:

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Nice! Are the sirens you can hear in that first clip looking for you? :hihi:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL Your dog is like, 'OMG its the end of the world /hides'.

Thats an awsome ride though! Great choice!:bigthumbsup
The other dog on the left side of the fence that you can't see was doing the same thing. I could see him as I was in the driver seat. It was pretty funny. They aren't sure what to do when I come home and they are outside. They just look at the car and **** their heads to the side, it's awesome lol.

Thanks, I love it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sweet ride!! Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats .I was all set to buy a red one that a dealer in the area had in his show room . Then he tells me nothing less than 4 grand over sticker . One month later and it's still sitting there .
I never did check to see what number it was .

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Track key isn't available yet. It's pending CARB approval still. "Late Summer" is the current word...so it's all just a waiting game. I have the actual key, but the other program isn't in my car yet, so the key itself currently just looks different but does the exact same thing as the other key.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats .I was all set to buy a red one that a dealer in the area had in his show room . Then he tells me nothing less than 4 grand over sticker . One month later and it's still sitting there .
I never did check to see what number it was .
Yeah, that seems to be the current trend. They're all just waiting for a sucker to buy it. Problem is they do find the suckers and that just makes them do it next time a "limited" production car comes to their door step. I got mine for sticker, otherwise I prolly wouldn't have gotten it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wow that color looks great on the Boss- congrats!

Question- I love the exhaust note. For those of you that have heard the Roush and GT500 mufflers on the GT which would you say is closer to the Boss sound?

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I love it! What an unbelievable car. Congrats!

·
Registered
727 Posts
I love your car and I love the sound of your exhaust... :gringreen

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks! Yeah, pretty much everyone just stares as I drive by haha. Granted, I get in and start it up, and smile every time as well. Just the way a new car should be! :)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
sounds awesome! congrats

·
Registered
163 Posts
Now that's my kind of music! Congrats on owning a legendary car! :bigthumbsup

1 - 20 of 22 Posts