Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kent from Eveloution knew I was looking for some different wheels for my car, so Friday I received a e-mail from him. He said a customer has a complete set of 2012 Black Boss wheels, only 40 miles. Saturday morning I drove 2 hours to their shop and picked them up. That was the only thing I went there for, but when all said and done, I came home with the wheels, a SCT tuner, Fred will be send me the 93 tune shortly, and a coupe of their shirts. They had some very nice cars at their shop. Anyway, these guys are really nice people. Here is a Crappy shot of the new wheels installed.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
looks good :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Great find. I'd love to have those wheels. Congratulations!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks Great! Especially with Silver :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
147 Posts
Awesome, love those wheels, how many dollars?

·
Registered
146 Posts
5.0Trunk...Those look awsome on your ride...very nice! I see you're in Maryland...where did you have to drive to? Just curious as I'm in NOVA.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5.0Trunk...Those look awsome on your ride...very nice! I see you're in Maryland...where did you have to drive to? Just curious as I'm in NOVA.
I had to drive to Evolution Performance in Aston, PA, it was 133 miles from my house. Left at 7:30 Saturday morning, and was back home by noon. They had some killer stangs up there at their shop...

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got the complete set for 1800.
Damn dude, he didn't give you much of a deal. I gotta quote for the wheels from my local parts dept~$400/ea. If you got the tires in the deal, then I guess dude was kind enough to throw those in for ya, but either way he definitely made out.
Someone on here told me Ford Racing is gonna start selling them(it makes no sense to me why they immediately rolled out the L.S's, and not the regular Boss wheels. They look so much better, IMO) pretty soon. If/when that becomes the case, using the L.S. wheels as a model, the price should drop to $250ea. I'm gonna wait to see if this happens, as no way in heck am I paying $400/wheel. You can get forged 18-20lbs wheels for that price.
In any event, they go really well with the color of your car. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn dude, he didn't give you much of a deal. I gotta quote for the wheels from my local parts dept~$400/ea. If you got the tires in the deal, then I guess dude was kind enough to throw those in for ya, but either way he definitely made out.
Someone on here told me Ford Racing is gonna start selling them(it makes no sense to me why they immediately rolled out the L.S's, and not the regular Boss wheels. They look so much better, IMO) pretty soon. If/when that becomes the case, using the L.S. wheels as a model, the price should drop to $250ea. I'm gonna wait to see if this happens, as no way in heck am I paying $400/wheel. You can get forged 18-20lbs wheels for that price.
In any event, they go really well with the color of your car. :bigthumbsup
Yeah, I could have done my homework on the wheels and found a better deal, but I was just inching to get them, so I just went ahead and bought them.
Thanks...

·
Registered
420 Posts
I saw a set of those rims on eBay and thought to myself "Meh, not interested"... but now seeing them on a car I gotta say, they rate REALLY high up on my list. Those are sweet!!:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts