Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone in the Boston area who is interested in cruising locally or who doesn't mind taking a ride out should post here or PM me for details. We have been slowly getting more and more people to cruise and now we are up to about 7 people. Hopefully a few of us will be cruising this Sunday April 6th (Depending on the weather). We have been cruising a few times a week wether its a few of us or more. We are looking to expand the cruises in our area and anyone with any year model engine size stang is welcome to join. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy, where are you cruising tomorrow? It looks like no rain.
Todays cruise that was schedualed for 6pm was cancelled because there weren't enough people going. Some had to study for tests the next week, and others had other commitments with work and other things. We are going to plan something either next week or the week after. We are going to aim for 8 people on this one. The cruise will probably take us over the zakum bridge through the tunnel (which is always LOUD and fun lol) and see where it goes from there. Keep checking in when I check with the other guys on a confirmation date I'll be sure to post it here asap. Thanks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
how was the cruise?? are u still having them?? when and were do u guys usually meet up??

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how was the cruise?? are u still having them?? when and were do u guys usually meet up??
Yea we cruise every couple weeks or so depending when everyone can make it. We usually meet at the assembly square mall in Medford around 6PM and leave around 6:30-7:00. Its a blast and we are growing. We just met a few more people to come cruise with us. It should be great. I'll post a date for next cruise to let you know.:bigthumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.