Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sort of lost my mind today and picked up a 2012 kona blue auto mustang today for my wife. I guess having a 2012 gtcs in the garage wasn't enough and hadto add another pony to the stable. Worked out good and got rid of the gas guzzling SUV after we spent over $40 daily driving in less than a day. Wife finally realized how atrocious it was on gas and decided she wanted a mustang to. Who am I to disappoint right? Wife is happy and that's what matters. I am too having two brand new mustangs.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
LOL. What a fun garage. Congratulations!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Arround here if the wife is not happy , NOBODY is happy. I got my wife the '11 GT. I have 2 in the garage, '89 5.0 that I race at the track and a '68 one owner in the restoration stage. Congratulations on the new addition.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Pics of both ( wife and car ) or we'll raise the BS flag ! :bigthumbsup
Ok, how about a pic of both stangs side by side ?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Congratulations and thank you for doing your part to stimulate the US economy:bigthumbsup
Pics please!!!

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Awesome. And with a black one already and now a Kona Blue, it's more or less a built-in work out program too as keeping those two dark-colored beauties looking good is gonna take some work. I have a funny feeling you're not going to mind that much though. :gringreen

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Congrats!!

We did the same thing late last year, I have a Grabber Blue 6M GT and the wife has a Race Red 6M V6.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol. I almost have to hire on a full time detailer to live in my garage with the black one, so it will be interesting trying to balance attention to both. Boy is Kona a pretty color though. The pearl and flake in it really gives it depth and sparkle.

Her first color of choice was GB but after some deliberation she decided that it was a little "young" looking, as if we are "old" (29/30). Once she saw the Kona though, it was game over. The car hadnt even hit the lot yet, they had just pulled it off the truck and PDI'd it. I was the first (besides the tech) to test drive it and I hoped in it at 7.2 miles.

Having never purchased a new car before my 12 GTCS, I must say that it is pretty exciting to have two brand new cars in the garage. I think we pretty much sealed the deal that our son will be a mustang guy. Heck, now we even have one to hand down to him for his first car (the v6 of course).

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
That's awesome. Congratulations!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.