Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of painting the brake calipers on my Mustang. Any suggestions on a color to compliment Windveil Blue?

I guess I could just go with red, but was looking for other opinions.

Thanks

·
Registered
550 Posts
I say black or windveil blue. I was thinking of doing the same thing leaning towards WB.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Someone makes covers that are black or red and is probably a much easier and better looking option. They aren't too expensive.

·
Registered
704 Posts
check americanmuscle they have some of the ones that yadkin was talking about. There pretty nice and i think black would look good

·
Registered
344 Posts
I agree that either black of your car color would look best. I'm just not one who likes the red when it's no part of the car to begin with.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have a WB convertible. My Koni shocks are deep orange/ reddish and my Eibach swaybars are bright red. I'm going with bright red brake calipers... it contrasts great on WB.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
i did my g/f`s vista with red, it looks great too. red goes with everything :bigthumbsup i did mine black once, too bla

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I like the MGP caliper covers. They're easy to install, have a perfect finish and look a little more "stout" than a factory caliper really is. They're billet aluminum, great quality and great fitment. You'll notice a little bit of a decrease in brake dust, as well.

The gloss black covers would be perfect on windveil blue!

·
Registered
654 Posts
I painted mine white, gotta redo it bout once every 6 months but looks good with my white rocker stripes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts