Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was browsing around and saw AM put up their new June sale.

They have the front and rear set of red caliper covers with the 5.0 logo for sale for about 170, and with the code comes out to about 160 and of course the usual free shipping.

I've been wanting these for a while but was really wanting to pay between 200-210 that nearely all sites want.

I thought I'd share this with others and get others opinions, what do yall think about this mod given now its a little more reasonable of a price range?

I personally like the look of the red calipers, at least on a black car. Would also accent the red interior and future black rims with red perimiter pin stripe I wish to do.

I already have the Roush A/B and 3dCarbon GT500 spoiler en route so I think these would probably be a nice addition. Not too big into mods that would most likely void warranty, so even though I'd live lowering springs and tunes not quite what I'm looking for I guess.

·
Registered
631 Posts
There was a thread on here a while back about them and alot of people didn't seem to like them. I've been wanting a set too, I think they'd look way better than the stock silver piece. I'll eventually get a set.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I bought and installed the black ones a couple of months ago. Looks really good.....especially when trying to fill some of the empty space that aftermarket rims show.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.