Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused::confused::confused:I am putting together a 89 mustang, I bought it as a roller with a 94-95 8.8 rearend with 5 lug disc all around... My problem is that the rear brakes were not connected, the 94-95 rearend used "bango" fittings for the calibers and my 89 has steel brake lines. Coming off of my propertional valve I have a steel line with a 10x1 threaded end for the rear brakes. I purchased the rubber hoses that come off the calibers. my problem is how do I connect them to the steel factory line? Is there a T I can purchase that will connect the three lines together? Has anyone done this or ran into this problem? Any advice is much appreciated... :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
269 Posts
You should have 1 line running from the master to the rear end and then you will need a T fitting to branch out to the calipers and then a rubber hose from the steel line to the calipers. Bring your hoses to your local auto parts store and find the adapters you will need. I ended up going into NAPA with my stuff to get the right filltings!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts