Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the break squeal problem with my 15 GT premium. Called my dealership today. I have an appointment this Thursday to take it in and have it looked at. I will let everyone know if I run into any issues, stealershipwise or otherwise.

All my best

Elvisbat

·
Registered
235 Posts
This issue is a well documented and known issue with the 2015 Mustangs. I had mine corrected under warranty about a month ago. There are going to replace your pads and give you new rotors. My dealership already fixed 3 Mustangs. No issue.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Taking my Stang in Wednesday. They said they would give me a loaner during the install. My dealership is an hour away, so if I can help it I don't want to be sitting there when I don't have too. Feel good about it all so far. Though I do think that if this is a big issue, should'nt they contact owners about potential issues, not wait for the owner to find out?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Work all done. No drama. Just like you said, replaced pads and rotors. So far no brake squeal.

All my best
Elvisbat

·
Registered
956 Posts
What's the TSB number or the thread for this issue?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Elvis,
Who's your dealer, or just mention what town they are in if you don't want to say.
Paul
No new car yet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wasn't sure of the TSB number, did a quick search and that is what came up. My dealer is Brian Bemis in Dekalb Il.

All my best
Elvisbat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts