Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...I've been a lurker for a while, but thought I'd wait til I received my special order before joining. I just picked up my Kona/Saddle MCA Auto V6 with Electronics Package, and I love it! Beautiful car, great power, amazing interior, and great gadgets. Hope y'all like it!

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Are those the "18" Painted Wheel - Dark Shadow Gray" style wheels? I like 'em. I love the dark look of the brembo package but yours look awesome too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are those the "18" Painted Wheel - Dark Shadow Gray" style wheels? I like 'em. I love the dark look of the brembo package but yours look awesome too.
According to the brochure, they're the "18-in. Sterling Gray Metallic Painted-
Aluminum Wheels included with
Mustang Club of America Edition". I love the way they look, and they are 8" wide. They come with wider stock tires than standard v6s...235/50-18 P Zero Neros. Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
CONGRATS Man - she is a beauty! Enjoy her and drive safely.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Congrats for you new Mustang! Looks great! How are the saddle leather seats, I mean their color isn't too flashy? I'm hesitating between black & saddle...

·
Registered
392 Posts
The Kona/Saddle combo looks very smart. The only thing spoiling it is the dealer sticker/badge on the back, have you taken that off since?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I definitely don't feel like the saddle is too flashy...I think it makes for a great two tone offset to the blue. It's relatively dark in person, and somehow just feels more interesting than your standard black seats.

I'll take the dealer badge off this weekend, I was out of town when they received it so I couldn't tell them not to put it on...

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think the Kona Blue with Saddle is very classy/nice. Congrats!!! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
59 Posts
Kona! I love the saddle leather too.
I was really torn, in the end I did a poll around the dealership to break the deadlock.
Looks great!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Did you get a good deal from Woody Anderson? They were not very willing to deal with me so I bought elsewhere. I was surprised since overall they are a very good dealership. I guess being the largest dealer in North Alabama enables them to be choosy.
Beautiful car! I'm getting the same color combo in a convertible.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Great combination, one of my favs! Have fun!

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's a sweet looking car! Of course I'm biased because I got the same thing, except in a GT. The Kona/Saddle go together very well in my opinion. As for whether it's flashy, I don't think so. It makes the leather stand out and gives the interior a rich, substantial look, as well as breaking up the darkness and monotone of the all black interior. That's my take on it. I just wish they had the saddle leather on the steering wheel.

I also like the look of the Stone leather with Kona. The leather is a very light gray and almost looks white.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unfortunately I didn't get an amazing deal...but it wasn't terrible. I was eligible for several rebates, financed with Redstone, and ended up OK. I knew that ordering would hamper my ability to bargain some, and I preferred to deal with a big place like Woody Anderson. They got my car here quickly, treated me well, and I'm satisfied.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Very nice color combo and congrats! That's a sharp looking MCA edition.

I am glad we have one less "lurker" browsing the forums and one more AFM member too!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
That's a sweet looking car! Of course I'm biased because I got the same thing, except in a GT. The Kona/Saddle go together very well in my opinion. As for whether it's flashy, I don't think so. It makes the leather stand out and gives the interior a rich, substantial look, as well as breaking up the darkness and monotone of the all black interior. That's my take on it. I just wish they had the saddle leather on the steering wheel.

I also like the look of the Stone leather with Kona. The leather is a very light gray and almost looks white.

Great looking car!!! Perfect combo!!!

Problem with saddle on the steering wheel is that it would get dirty pretty quickly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.