Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen these BREMBO brake caliper covers? Are these things for real? do they really look official? I'm curious here....anyone have these? If you don't know what i'm talking about go to ebay and type in "brembo brake covers".

·
Registered
51 Posts
It looks like there are two different ones:

YELLOW Brembo brake caliper cover SET Front/Rear[NEW]:eBay Motors (item 260358335693 end time Jun-06-09 08:01:56 PDT)

and:

Brembo Look Yellow brake caliper covers SET Front/Rear - eBay (item 290317970395 end time May-27-09 09:03:39 PDT)

The first ones look more authentic and look a lot better than the MGP covers for sure. But the seller is in Thailand. I don't know, I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig. I was planning on painting mine.

Anyone out there have em'?

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
You need an inch between caliper and wheel. I can barely slip a sheet of paper in there.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I kinda threw up in my mouth a bit when I saw those. They're pathetic!!!! What next a plenum cover that looks like a blower!!! Pass on that junk.:thumbdown

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
I kinda threw up in my mouth a bit when I saw those. They're pathetic!!!! What next a plenum cover that looks like a blower!!! Pass on that junk.:thumbdown
I've seen one of those. Seriously.
It was back in the 80's. The pulley had vanes in it, so when you drove the air would spin the pulley. It also had a section of rubber around it to make it look like a belt. This was "back in the day" when blowers stuck out of the hood.
Ahhh, the good old days...

·
Registered
388 Posts
I saw them. They're actually pretty decent looking fakes. The only problem is nobody would have brembo calipers on the cruddy 10'' rotors they show them installed on. Also, did you notice they're from milaysia and thailand? Yeah, I might give them my credit card number.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Man I think the next time I'm in Thailand I'll have to pick up a set......:hihi:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I saw them. They're actually pretty decent looking fakes. The only problem is nobody would have brembo calipers on the cruddy 10'' rotors they show them installed on. Also, did you notice they're from milaysia and thailand? Yeah, I might give them my credit card number.
The only good fake things are boobs.LOL:shigrin
No offence to the lovely ladies on the site.:shiny:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Conclusion.....these things suck! Never did buy them. Saw them on a local car up close and realized that I was a idiot for thinking this could be a nice thing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.