Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Austria and there it is very hard to find parts for my Mustang. So I contacted Brenspeed for some parts. The person I talked to was Chase. Always friendly he helped me a lot. Best assistance you can get. So for me it is time to say thank you. I am so satisfied. Thats how it should be: competent, friendly, helpful.

2007 Ford Mustang GT, Borla Exhaust, CCFL Halos with hids, Nightbreaker for fogs, SCT x3 Tuner, JLT-CAI, EBC Brakes, Hawk pads, shorty antenna,.........:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Ja!

Brenspeed has a great team and is a example of what education, disipline and hardwork can get you.
They have treated me the same since day 1. If I was spending 100 dollars or 10 bucks. That is why they have my buisness.

T Wayne

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ditto - SCT had to wipe my tuner due to a firmware corruption. Contacted Brenspeed to get the tunes e-mailed to me and they were happy to do so. I seriously think one day a Brenspeed Mustang will be the convented upgrade wanted. Sorry Shelby, Roush.

·
Premium Member
1,910 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I will be sure to let everybody in here know about this post. If you have not seen it here is a video tour of Brenspeed you will see some of the guys in it that you speak to when you call us. Thanks again....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts