Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone used Brother's performance parts shop for online purchases? Any good or bad reviews? I ordered the JBAs there and am looking at the ZEX.

On the bad side, I have to say I feel mildly nauseous after looking at the pattern on the right side of their website. Those red/black checkerboards make my eyes swim! On the good side, they have lots of groovy stuff for our rides :)

https://www.brothersperformance.com/

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Hey Jet,

Have you ever seen a bitter sweet orange(copper) 69'Javelin SST w/390 in your town? It used to be mine,I sold to my good buddy Rob.

(sorry to change the subject but I saw you location and had to ask.)

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Summer car

Darth said:
Have you ever seen a bitter sweet orange(copper) 69'Javelin SST w/390 in your town? It used to be mine,I sold to my good buddy Rob.
(sorry to change the subject but I saw you location and had to ask.)
Haven't seen it. Sounds like a summer car though. I'll remember if I see it and let you know :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've ordered some BBK springs for my 96 Cobra a few years. Back. No problems at all. Everything went smooth. They've been around awhile.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I ordered my ZEX through brothers. No problems.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy faces

All the good replies make me happy. I went ahead and ordered the JBAs *before* I thought to ask if they were any good! Could'a been a mistake. Easy to negotiate the site but man, that border on the right has got to go. I swear it looked like it was moving.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darth said:
Thanks Jet,

Rob has been recovering from an accident but I'm sure you'll see it cruising around this summer.Here's a pic.Darth
I really miss that ride...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/71Matador/69javelinsst.jpg
Nope, don't recognize it. I would too. I like Javelins. There were a couple in my neighborhood, back in Maryland. One guy a couple houses over had the... Daytona? The one that looks like a Dukes of Hazzard car only with a BIG black wing on the back. Right from the factory and one of something like 500 made. As a kid, I thought it was the most ridiculous looking car ever. Not now though. I bet he still has it. Must be worth a mint.

'Course, as a kid, I thought Subaru Brats were only to be bested by Pacers. Genes must not have kicked in until later.

Thank God.

-David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts