21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Am I missing something here? :scratchchin

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hate to bring up an old thread but I really need some help with this. I have an 05 mustang that I would like to put a small push guard on. It doesn't need to have any structural integrity which means I dont plan on pushing anything with it. I live in Georgia so trucks are a big thing here and I think putting a push guard on a sports car would really be funny and also give it an aggresive look. So if anybody could help me in anyway that would be great

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I'll suggest you acquire some styrofoam shaping skills, make your cattle guard, finish it with epoxy or some such, paint it shiny black and mount it with double-sided tape. That stuff can look convincing, weighs very little, and would fulfill your joke intent. I think.
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is quite an old thread but I just happened across it. I was thinking of putting a brush guard on my 2000 mustang just because there is a large amount of deer where I live and it would come in handy if one would happen to jump in front of me when coming around a turn.......just sayin

21 - 25 of 25 Posts