Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered at 2010 mustang and last week it was in "Trim Line"
status. This week it is now in "Buck" status. Does anyone know all the terms during the build of a car at the Flatrock assembly plant. I remember back when I ordered my 2005 mustang someone had that information. :so

Thanks

Spanky

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Buck is good :bigthumbsup It means all of the items necessary for assembly are in line to build. Waiting at the starting gate so to speak.
Congrats!

·
Registered
666 Posts
On a side note, what all is involved when ordering a custom stang? Is it any more expensive? Do you have more than standard options?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Spanky.

When did you actually place the order? Just curious as I ordered one on june 26th.

How did you find out the status? I would love to know what the status of mine is.

Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Order Date for Mustang

Spanky.

When did you actually place the order? Just curious as I ordered one on june 26th.

How did you find out the status? I would love to know what the status of mine is.

Thanks
I ordered my Mustang on April 23 rd, I was told by the delership I should take delivery of the mustang before the end of June. I am still waiting but I should have it next week. Your Dealership that you ordered your mustang from should be able to look up your order and tell you the status or your order. :nogrinner

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I ordered my Mustang on April 23 rd, I was told by the delership I should take delivery of the mustang before the end of June. I am still waiting but I should have it next week. Your Dealership that you ordered your mustang from should be able to look up your order and tell you the status or your order. :nogrinner
Are you a proud papa yet? :scratchchin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.