Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to get that retro style into my 2002 mustang gt. Im in love with the bullit/mach1 style gauges but my search for a gauge face kit or any where to buy them has gone cold and finding one in a junk yard isnt as easy as it sounds. Anyone have a clue as to where to get them and if i do find a whole cluster how do i match up my odometer to the new?

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Here's the quickest and easiest way if you just like the styling.

email

·
Registered
958 Posts
You have 1 of 3 options bro:

1) Follow Bullitt's link that he gave ya.

2) Look on the classifieds here or on corral forums and try to find a bullitt or mach 1 owner selling their cluster, although it does happen sometime it is a VERY VERY Hard cluster to find.

3) You can follow this link I got for you off of Westway Ford's website in Irving Texas they sell OEM ford parts from their parts dept. Yes it will cost you and arm and a leg but compared to other ford's they have some pretty good prices.

When I wanted my 01 cobra bumper I just got tired and tired of waiting and having deals fall through so I finally ordered it from Westway Ford mind you they had to order from the Ford headquarters in detroit and have it shipped to their dealership then to me but they did it extremely quick with EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FREE SHIPPING TO MY DOOR! THANKS JEFF AT WESTWAY FORD!!!

Good luck man here is the link! It looks like the cluster is gonna cost you $395.00.

Genuine Ford Parts and Accessories | OEM Ford Car and Truck Parts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.