Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Okay, so here are these two cars... obviously black bullitt's. My question is, are they 17's or 18's??

I really want to put these on my car. BUT! 17" rear are only 10.5" and 18's only 10" rear. WHY!???

also! I found these wheels, BOSS 338. I went to performance wheel and tire today for some research. So, they only make the "338" in 18"(smallest). and the 18X9.5" seems so have a rear lip the size of the 10.5" bullitt!!! :yup:

I need your help! LOL,

here are the pics.. http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/NuddyBlock/boss_338_black_500.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
the white notch is sittin on 17's....no way to have that much rubber with the slammed stance on 18's.

the gt is on 18's. dominic nigro's 90 gt..hes got pictures of it at american muscle

i like the 338's as well, but they are kinda expensive from what i heard

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
I'd go with the 338, too many have the regular Bullitts. Get the Bullitts, you'll look like all the others.

And just how big a wheel you want? You just won't get steamroller size wheels on a Fox without a lot of work.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I would go 338's! They look great! Check out some of my pics and my ad and you can see mine for sale and the ones on my car. (Didn't like the 9.5 look so went ahead and bought 2 more 8's). If you go 338's then ill shoot you a good deal on the 9.5's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.