Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
idk what size but i am selling my 2002 stock gt rims, which are those bullitts other than diff size maybe. hard to tell from pic. mine are 17" with the gunmetal gray color and yokohama's w/ less than 3 months of use. selling bc im getting new 18"! asking 1000 for them but possibly lower bc i need to sell. let me know if u r interested

-Joe

·
Registered
603 Posts
if my speedo is off by 10 mph what rearend gear do i have! i have a 99 gt 5 spd

·
Registered
910 Posts
if my speedo is off by 10 mph what rearend gear do i have! i have a 99 gt 5 spd
Its a ratio. So it won't be 10 Mph across the whole range. Calculate the percentage things are off, including the effect of non stock tire sizes if they apply. Then apply that ratio to the gears in the rear end.

·
Registered
603 Posts
The guy i bought it from said it was 3.73 but i have owned alot of 5.0 mustang and it does not feel like 3.73 more like 3.55 far as tires i have 275-40-17 in the rear,stock 17 inch 99 gt wheels. yeah when i go buy the speed trap thing the police setup when iam going 45 it says 39mph, so how can i tell. or how can i no what speedo gear to buy. thanks.

·
Registered
910 Posts
The difference is closer to what would happen if you changed 3.31 to 3.73 and didn't recalibrate the computer. Ignoring the tires which are also non stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.