Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Again, check out OpenTrackRacing Opentracker Racing Products - Ford Parts See the Baer trackers. This site has lots of good suspension ideas. Send John and email and he will even suggest a package to meet your needs and budget

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
You could possibly use washers, but I wouldn't recommend it because of the tapered ball joint stud. I'd say use a professional kit. Otherwise, trailer it to an autocross event and test it out there where failures result only in the injury of your pride. On the other hand, I have lowered my 65 1" in front and have not adjusted my bumpsteer. Drives alright.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could possibly use washers, but I wouldn't recommend it because of the tapered ball joint stud. I'd say use a professional kit. Otherwise, trailer it to an autocross event and test it out there where failures result only in the injury of your pride. On the other hand, I have lowered my 65 1" in front and have not adjusted my bumpsteer. Drives alright.
When you say "drives alright" what do you mean?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
It drives plenty straight, but it's a little twichy, but not enough to worry me. I'm more worried about the slop in my steering.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.