Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first time posting. thinking of buyin a 99 mustang convert v6 with 220,000km auto fully load for $6500 cert, etested in canada. its in reasonably good shape and i was wonderin if there is anythin i should checkout or should know. and if it is a good deal?

any help would be good thanks

·
Registered
284 Posts
That seems like alot of money for the year and miles?
It would have to be really nice for me to drop that kind
of $$$$$$..

·
Registered
127 Posts
Buying a '99 V6 auto convert for my area in NJ according to Kelly Blue Book (www.kbb.com) from a private party with 136,000miles (220,000km) in excellent condition with extras like premium wheels, leather seats, spoiler and premium radio would go for $6100.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
315 Posts
ston20001ad said:
first time posting. thinking of buyin a 99 mustang convert v6 with 220,000km auto fully load for $6500 cert, etested in canada. its in reasonably good shape and i was wonderin if there is anythin i should checkout or should know. and if it is a good deal?

any help would be good thanks
thats way too much money for them miles , sure its a droptop but 6.5 k $ is seriously too high for that . if your around toronto or windsor area's take a little trip into michigan threw detroit and you'll defintly get a better deal. im currently buying a 01 with 60k miles on it for 7.8k$ so if you wana spend 6 grand youl at least be able to find something with around 70k miles to 120k easy. hope that helps and ill be having my pony in my drive way soon :laughlitt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.