Ford Mustang Forum banner

Buying tires: Questions

764 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  c_reber 
#1 ·
I asked this before twice and no one has a simple answer... its all "well i think this, or i ran this but.."

What is the max size tire we can run without rolling the fenders and getting a spacer? I am going to run nitto 555r in the rears and want a wide tire. I heard we can run 295 np but what about a 305 or even a 335? I am used to truck sizes which are a little different so advice on width in inches would be great. Thank you!

#3 ·
Performance package v6 rims. Might be going to GT500 style which is an 18/10" rim... back spacing on the GT500 7.2" with a +45mm offset. But not even sure if these rims will fit yet either. The shocks i am looking at getting will determine that. Looking at Eibach R1 series for a 2013.

#4 ·
On stock v6 PP wheels, I wouldn't go over 275. On a 18x10, 285 or (possibly 295 or 305, but it might bulge on the 10" wide wheel). You might get more responses in the "wheel & tire" section of this site. Good luck.:bigthumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.