Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ...I have an Airaid cai, I wanna get rid of it in favor of a C&L piece. I have a predator tuner already. What do I do now? It does not seem to have any C&L specific tunes...please dont flame this dumb post...im ignorant:gringreen

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
AirGoNomyk said:
Ok ...I have an Airaid cai, I wanna get rid of it in favor of a C&L piece. I have a predator tuner already. What do I do now? It does not seem to have any C&L specific tunes...please dont flame this dumb post...im ignorant:gringreen
You'll need a C&L tune that is specific to your CALID. You can get your CALID by plugging in your predator and then you'll need a C&L tune. I'm not sure how you get that any more, it used to be from diablosport.com, but I would call C&L.

We don't flame here for asking questions unless the questions are regarding neon undercarriage lighting or aluminum rear spoilers over 2 feet high.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
5twenty said:
You'll need a C&L tune that is specific to your CALID. You can get your CALID by plugging in your predator and then you'll need a C&L tune. I'm not sure how you get that any more, it used to be from diablosport.com, but I would call C&L.

We don't flame here for asking questions unless the questions are regarding neon undercarriage lighting or aluminum rear spoilers over 2 feet high.
I'm pretty sure diablosport will still provide the tune. Though I could no longer find it on their downloads page.

And as for aluminum spoilers, I'd have to draw the line at 1 ft! :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Good luck in trying to get a tune from Diablo. I've been hasseling with them via e-mail for 3 WEEKS about sending me a tune and they haven't done a damn thing. They use to be great I would get a tune with in 48HRS but now I don't know what's going on. I might even sell my Predator and get an SCT Xcal2. Then I can deal with this Doug from Bamachips that everyone is raving about.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GT Express said:
Good luck in trying to get a tune from Diablo. I've been hasseling with them via e-mail for 3 WEEKS about sending me a tune and they haven't done a damn thing. They use to be great I would get a tune with in 48HRS but now I don't know what's going on. I might even sell my Predator and get an SCT Xcal2. Then I can deal with this Doug from Bamachips that everyone is raving about.
Good point...I have heard that the sct piece is preferable to the predator. Guess I'll look for a package deal somewhere. Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think everyone that has a Predator has the same problem with Diablosport. If you give C&L a call - their number is on their website, they will send you a tune asap - at least they did so for me.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Don't pass up Brenspeed in your search for an SCT2 and C&L CAI. I just got mine (C&L Racer 95MM CAI) and tune from Brenspeed this week. When I was looking, Brenspeed's prices were better. Brent seemed to have good customer service, at least through the questions I had up through actually placing the order. I have not had any other reason to get back in touch with him yet.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Go with Doug from Bamachips... he is TOPS when it comes to customer service. I'm pretty jaded when it comes to dealing with Internet stores but he definitely has won me over.

You can't go wrong with Doug! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts