Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods on my car are. Flowmaster Axle Backs, C&L CAI, Xcal-2 with Evolution Performance 93 Tune, and a Hurst Shifter.:worship

I just droped the tune in tonight.
Its truely is a differnt car. Even part throttle operation is crisper and more responsive. The idle sound changed... for the better!

I recomend you to contact Fred at Evolution Motorsports. I had a few conversations with him about the 3V motors and the S197. Knows hsi stuff.. all developed on the dyno.

I am impressed and will do future business with him.

I think we need more of these post on here, not just complaints when you get bad service!

He goes by Evolution on this board, and his number at the shop is 610-485-3596

·
Registered
94 Posts
Kyle,

It's Evolution Performance! :eyepoppin

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Evolution said:
Kyle,

It's Evolution Performance! :eyepoppin
:doh:

Evolution Performance sure is!

·
Registered
69 Posts
EP I see that you have a PA phone number ... where are you located?

·
Registered
94 Posts
jibboo said:
EP I see that you have a PA phone number ... where are you located?
Aston, PA - 20 Minutes outside Philadelphia! Right near the Delaware border!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I put my order in today! I went with the JLT package. Fred was great to talk with..he knows his stuff! cant wait til this weekend.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MickMach said:
I put my order in today! I went with the JLT package. Fred was great to talk with..he knows his stuff! cant wait til this weekend.
Exactly what I am saying

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Kyle F said:
Exactly what I am saying
How much did all that run you for the intake and tune(did he do the exhaust also)?

·
Registered
35 Posts
How do you like the hurst shifter? I've been thinking about this mod for a while now. Did you get the one that has the hurst ball knob or the one that takes the factory knob? Glad to hear you like the tune. I'm looking for a combo like that in the near future...so I may give your guy a call.

BTW- Sorry about that exchange in the other thread where I insulted cubicle people and BMW owners. Bad day at work...and it leaked onto the boards. Hopefully, no bad feelings.

Tilt

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
MickMach said:
My JLT and XCT2 came in today! got the JLT installed and the 93 octane tune loaded....all I can say is money well spent! no more throttle delay...tranny shift much better and it sounds better also...thats strange..why a diff sound? when you start the car it doesnt rev up to 1800 rpms and kinda hang there anymore...goes to about 1500 and right back down. just awesome! thanks Evolution Performance!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tilt said:
How do you like the hurst shifter? I've been thinking about this mod for a while now. Did you get the one that has the hurst ball knob or the one that takes the factory knob? Glad to hear you like the tune. I'm looking for a combo like that in the near future...so I may give your guy a call.

BTW- Sorry about that exchange in the other thread where I insulted cubicle people and BMW owners. Bad day at work...and it leaked onto the boards. Hopefully, no bad feelings.

Tilt
Left in the other thread man.

I love my Hurst. I supose its ot the best, but it cut the throws down a lot and feels much better. I got the Chrome stick and White ball... is there another option :winks

I prefer the look of Hurst over the competetions and to be honest I didnt think the factory shifter was so bad, so I felt any improvement would be almost perfect so I chose on the classic look.

Like I have told others, give Fred a chance to Earn your business.... he did mine. He even let me send him a log file I recorded in my car in the real world (2500-6500rpm in 3rd) and look it over for me... just to make sure everything was perfect.

Does Steeda or Breenspeed do that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts