Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just installed the c&l racer and x2 tune for 87 octane and i must admit , quite a bit different from stock tune. even with 87 tune it is real punchy and has more balls, or so it seems. it is fairly cold here in upstate n.y. and i didnt get on it too much but it does seem more powerful. im waiting till my tank is almost empty and then ill fill with 93 and change tune.im expecting greater improvement then. now i just need to learn how to setup the datalog aspect of the sct . by the way ,the tunes i recieved are adjustable to some extent. i have not changed any perameters as of yet but it is good to know that i can if i want. vynle.:)

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
do you have an automatic tranny? was wondering if you can make them shift better???

·
Registered
352 Posts
where did you pick up the c&l racer with the x2

.and quick ? do you thing the pipe can be sand and paint .. what is your

2 cent on it.. thanks..

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well ,the racer intake is plastic and it has a rough texture to it . if you were to put some deglosser on it before painting this may allow paint to adhere better. it comes black so its color works well with the inside of the engine as it is. try, brenspeed .com. vynle

·
Registered
3 Posts
It helps greatly with the auto. I have the same setup and am running the 91 tune. What a great difference. It will spin into second and chip third sometimes.

05 gt, c&l racer with 91 xcal tune from brenspeed, mac axle backs and razzi quater window scoops

1 - 7 of 7 Posts