Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have doen my research on CAI and Tuners. I want to get the C&L intake. Form looks it seems to be the best looking kit and doesn't really perform any less than the rest.
I also decided the Xcal2 would be the best tuner for me.

I cant find them any where as a package, I can find the C&L with the Diablo though.

Also does anyone have a custom program for the C&L for the Xcal2?

Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
You got PM!

·
Registered
914 Posts
make that 2 PMs....

·
Registered
39 Posts
what's with the pm's? Why not share the information so that people can actually make use of reading these posts?

Is the C & L Intake just for gt's?

·
Registered
12 Posts
brenspeed.com will have the kit. You can also purchase at troyerperformance.com at Troyer you will have to call for info... but he is good and customer service is second to none

·
Registered
914 Posts
I think there was some paranoia, misunderstanding, or just plain drunkiness regarding advertising on this fourm.

Either way - I would recommend www.alternativeauto.com

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I already ordered From Evolution Performance.

Getting a great Custom Tune with it. :cool:

I will let you all know how it Turns out.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Kyle F said:
I already ordered From Evolution Performance.

Getting a great Custom Tune with it. :cool:

I will let you all know how it Turns out.
I bought mine from Brenspeed.com this past Summer. I'm putting a supercharger in my vert so I have to sell the kit. Too bad, you could have saved yourself some $$$$. If you can still cancel your order and are interested let me know?

·
Registered
599 Posts
generalelectric said:
what's with the pm's? Why not share the information so that people can actually make use of reading these posts?

Is the C & L Intake just for gt's?
They also make a version for the v-6:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got an email from Doug at Bamachips.com a few weeks ago. He sells the CnL and the JLT as a combo with the XCALII loaded with your choice of several of his tunes. I emailed him about packages, as his site doesn't mention anything about them. His prices were really good on the combos. Not much more than anyone else, and you get his tunes. I'm not affiliated with him in any way....just passing on the info.

Tilt

·
Registered
55 Posts
Kyle, Wish I had saw this sooner as I'm local to you & an SCT Dealer/Tuner! Have already installed some C & L kits & Excal 2's.

Scott Noe, Noe's Performance in Morristown,Tn.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats ok, local is good.

Do you have a Dyno... one day I will have mods that doesn't exactly match those of the Evolution Mustang and will need a true custom tune for my car. Given your location... if you have a dyno.. you would be the best option.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Kyle,I don't have one, but, I use Air Cooled Classics dynojet there in Knox.just off Lovell Rd quite a bit for my customers that are in Knox & I use Blue Oval Classics dynojet for my customers up in eastern Tn. If you need anything let me know, I've installed gears,CMRCplates,pullies,shifters,springs,etc.on '05's.I've got an '05 convert at the shop now waiting on an 8# Procharger,should be putting it on next week.Car dyno's 252rwhp & 277 rwtq bone stock & hot off the street so we'll see what it gains w/h the charger. Scott,Noe's Performance,423-317-7272

1 - 14 of 14 Posts