Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I purchased a c6 transmission for my 73 with a 351c. Had the transmission rebuilt and installed it. Now it seems that this transmission came from a truck. How do I convert this from a columnshift to a floor shift.
Thanks in advance

You will need to change the internal linkage shift lever assembly. It's not hard to do. Hit ebay or some transmission shops to get what you need. Bruce
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.