1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm not a tuner boy...and I hate to say, "I like it"; but I think it would look nice painted Sonic Blue and attached to my vert.

R

·
0 Posts
Hmm, a functional flyswatter huh?

Actually it don't look too bad, I wonder if it'll really pull heat out of engine bay.

·
Registered
164 Posts
They really don't look too bad... Good price too! Compaired to most other 2005+ aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I bet the fitment sucks.... probably lots of trimming involved

·
Registered
260 Posts
What's it do?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Stoopy said:
What's it do?
It gives the tuner-raised stang owner a nice vent for their colored NO2 to vent. :happyhapp For his/her "Spray Show" that they learned from years of experience playing NFS2!:thumbsup

·
Registered
260 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
It gives the tuner-raised stang owner a nice vent for their colored NO2 to vent. :happyhapp For his/her "Spray Show" that they learned from years of experience playing NFS2!:thumbsup
Golly that DOES sound pretty nifty, what neat thing will they think of next?! :happyhapp

·
Registered
329 Posts
its not as bad as i expected it to be

·
Registered
579 Posts
I really like it and think a fender design like that on a new body BOSS 5.0 would look great with the hockey stripes down that fender.

·
Registered
886 Posts
ummm...not as bad as I thought it would be. But, I'm all about funtion. If tacking something on the car doesn't make it faster, why do it? Not radio knobs and stuff, but body mods. For example: Do I NEED a great big wing? Has the back end gotten light at speed? How much drag does that front fascia add verses downforce at speed? (etc, etc)

I'd rather have a whompin fast stock-bodied car. Now, if they vented the brakes, maybe....on somebody else's car.:cool:

·
Registered
386 Posts
ultraclyde said:
ummm...not as bad as I thought it would be. But, I'm all about funtion. If tacking something on the car doesn't make it faster, why do it? :cool:
Yeah that's why I told my dealer, Delete everything I just want a rolling chassis . LOL :winks

When It comes to Muscle cars , traditionally , factory mods functional or not , like in a superbird, any shelby, daytona , judge , Z-28 etc. Have always seperated the plebian version cars from the factory rods.

Being that all this stuff is aftermarket ..I guess it's more like the days of hot-rodding , chopped roofs , etc. Not all done for speed but for personal preference & appearence. One mans shelby scoop is another mans drag co-efficient. :eyebulge:

When I see that fender I can't figure out why they can't do a heat extractor hood :?:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts