Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for a good shop in the bay area (San Francisco)

I live in San Francisco and need to find a good shop to do work on my '69 when I don't have the time, if something is over my head, or I just plain want a professional to do it. I know there's Mustang Ranch in Santa Clara, but I was hoping for something closer. Any referrals appreciated - thanks.
:headscratch:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mustang ranch is CRAP.!! it took them 3 months to rebuild a tranny and replace a clutch! Quoted 2k and ended up being 4k in the end! They also get their fair share of break in's. not the safest area. They stored my camaro in front of the store!

·
Registered
5 Posts
San Jose :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a 2006 V6 and the clearcoat on the paint job is starting to come off on the rear bumper and the trunk. It's never had any body work done to it. Anybody have any ideas ON WHAT TO DO? should Ford be covering this?

·
Registered
468 Posts
I got a 2006 V6 and the clearcoat on the paint job is starting to come off on the rear bumper and the trunk. It's never had any body work done to it. Anybody have any ideas ON WHAT TO DO? should Ford be covering this?
If its still under warrenty I would take it back to the dealership... if not you might be able to either claim it on your insurance or take it to a shop.... visit out site if you have a chance we have a couple paint guys who might be able to help you. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tracy, CA

Check out Calif Mustang Club NorCals most active Mustang Club!
CA-Mustangs FTW! Wassup Craig!

Sacramento area Ford lovers... I am the regional Director for The Sac chapter of CA-Mustangs it has been around for close to 3 years.. we average quite a few cars from our club that meet monthly.. You die-hard guys should come check it out! We'll be cycling the meets to all around the Sacto area once the I-5 retrofit finishes, so there will be something close by for everyone whether your in Natomas, Elk Grove, Midtown, Roseville or Folsom!

·
Registered
21 Posts
San Jose here...... Anyone know any good shops to get work done around the bay area preferably near San Jose? I am thinking about lowering my car.
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in San Ramon and have an '02 GT convertible which I just bought in March.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts