Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was disappointed to learn today that the California Premium Package only offers leather interior in charcoal.
As I began placing my order together to get my car right from the factory, the look I wanted was black exterior with beige/tan leather interior. (This may seem a bit too 1980’s regarding aesthetics but it is what I want).
Does it seem odd to anyone else that the California Premium package restricts options for interior color? From what I've found, the Beige/Tan interior is offered with other models or by itself.

What hits hard is that if I choose to go with the beige/tan leather interior, then all the other upgrades that are included in the California Premium Package have to be purchased separately, thus raising the price.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
So I was disappointed to learn today that the California Premium Package only offers leather interior in charcoal.
As I began placing my order together to get my car right from the factory, the look I wanted was black exterior with beige/tan leather interior. (This may seem a bit too 1980’s regarding aesthetics but it is what I want).
Does it seem odd to anyone else that the California Premium package restricts options for interior color? From what I've found, the Beige/Tan interior is offered with other models or by itself.

What hits hard is that if I choose to go with the beige/tan leather interior, then all the other upgrades that are included in the California Premium Package have to be purchased separately, thus raising the price.

here's anothe ridea to find prices. Try ebay or talk to dealer about purchasing the interior seats front an rear and c how much that is. Almost always seeing ppl sell on ebay to get models they want but the interior they want.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
i hates restrictions like those, i mean what are they going to lose, besides costumers??? so abnoxious from ford to do that or anybody for that matter. If a costumer wants purple with red then the costumer who is paying 30k plus for a car should get purple and red.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That is a bummer if that's what you're looking for. The California Special interior is beautiful though. The carbon accents on the dash, doors, and seats are very cool. Call me crazy, but it's kind of like a poor man's Ferrari interior. Black and carbon just does it for me. Bummer they don't offer the combo!

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.