Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 20 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LA Area Stangers

:waveyNew to this forum and got my stang Nov. 2006. Anyone in the LA area that wants to meet up? Glendale, Eagle Rock, Pasadena, La Canada, Downtown, anywhere else hit me up. I usually cruise to the Angeles Crest every once in a while. It would be cool to meet up with some new people and have a group of stangs cruise around some areas. Post me if your interested in meeting up. Late

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sounds good, I have a 1998 Cobra and a '67 Stang with a 347 motor. Yeah, that be cool, a group of Stang's cruising around. Hit me up, let me know when.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am in Silver lake and looking to do the cruise thing let me know where and when I would love to meet some fellow Stangbangers

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm in glendora about 20 minutes away I'm down!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you guys are down this weekend let me know..hopefully more people see this and try to meet up with us

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am out of town ( again ) working in Oahu' HI This weekend but will be back and down for something after the 20th of Jan let me know if anything pops!!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Hey I'm way out in Agoura/Thousand Oaks area, but I have some mustang friends who would probably be down for a beach cruise or something... maybe when the weather warms up :hihi:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im down for a beach cruise when it gets warmer of course haha. ive been at the beach in december for my bday and yea it was pretty cold. well let me know when u guys decide when to go and ill c if i can make it

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
we should try and plan a trip to venice or something... would be fun to sort of meet up a hang out there, then take a cruise somewhere.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
welcome aaron. im down for a cruise anywhere especially the beach. angeles crest has some nice pic spots we can take wit a bunch of stangs. anyone else going to the bbc 3 cruise besides me?:rockwoot:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I would be intrested in a cruise there was a cruise going on off the 210 every 3rd sunday I did not get a chance to go they have stopped posting about the meetings so I figured that they are not doing them anymore and.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
first mod

first mod someday not soon tho i dont have the money right now but im saving up for it. :scratchchinim thinking 18 or 19" black bullit rims with a lip if dey have them, air intake system (dont know which one has more hp, or exhaust system (dont know which has more hp which looks better and which sounds better)

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
go for exhaust first... go with the FRPP Stingers - they're loud and sound really good.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i was thinking stingers or boom tubes. i think my friend just got boom tubes but i havent heard dem and even then i dont wana make mine sound like his i want mine to be even better haha. i gota make some money tho i been looking around websites like crazy to c where they are cheaper and wat sounds better and i still cant decide cuz some have other mods that make dem even better

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I've never heard boom tubes, but I have heard other systems and still have 0 regrets about my FRPP/Borlas. My friend has Bassani streets on his car and they sound pretty good, but the chambered systems are not as loud or as deep as the straight through systems.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea i never heard of boom tubes till my friend told me bout it and den i started looking it up. dey sound pretty good to me. it depends i guess in wat kind of sound ur looking for altho most stangers are looking for the same thing basically..a louder sound than what they have even tho stock sounds good 2 haha like me i love my stock sound but ive heard aftermarket and i love those even more. here is a boom tube video
YouTube - Boom Tube Exhaust - Ford Mustang GT 2008

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
sounds pretty good. I think the stingers are louder though. I'll make a vid next week when I get my car back from the shop.

1 - 20 of 347 Posts