Ford Mustang Forum banner
341 - 347 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just found the Site, Cops and Rodders Show at Seaport Village, San Diego, CA on Sunday the 22nd of October. Going to take my Car.

Look for the Black Mustang Bullitt with "Little Bit Racing" on the windshield

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Guys !

I’m on an Extremely Low to No Budget. I boogered up one of my heads when I tried to port the exhaust section of the head. Now looking for one or both heads, I’ve invested in new set of springs, locks, and roller tip rockers for the stock heads. I’m just trying to get back on track, If anyone knows a place I can trust or has a set willing to let go, and if I can afford the price, I would love to take them off your hands.

I’m a few cities East of Los Angeles, Much Thanks . . . . I would have attached photos but the files are too large.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Head repair

I was able to get an image of the damage I created, If anyone knows a solid way to repair, I'll try it.

. . . for the image take a look at "MY Garage", I was able to upload and post the image there.

Thanks again

·
Banned
1 Posts
Hi everybody! My name is JP, I’m located in San Diego. I just picked up a 2016 Magnetic GT recently. I won Amor Autosport, a performance & Motorsport shop in Santee. Do quite a bit of work on s550’s and started falling in love with the chassis. Hope to meet some of your guys in person. If any of you ever need a hand give me a heads up!

Plans with the car is just bolt ons, have a bunch of other racecars so don’t want to get to crazy with this. A daily / occasional track weekend car. Just recently installed an Airlift 3H kit on it and sway bars. Next up is a gt350 manifold and intake, some Steeda suspension goodies, and maybe some kooks headers. Currently waiting on my wheels from Forgestar

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone...been part of the forum for awhile but never on this thread. My name is Martyn and I'm in San Diego...was in North County but now in La Mesa. Have a 66 Coupe that I've been restoring since 2000, and it's never ending and always evolving. Hope to meet some of you soon whether it is at meet ups, shows or clubs.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
New Bullitt owner in the San Luis Obispo area.

Any activity up here?

341 - 347 of 347 Posts