Ford Mustang Forum banner
21 - 40 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
well we gota meet up some time wit some other stangers and ill check out more exhausts and decide wat i wana do wit mine i guess

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
for sure man. the best way to decide is to hear it in person.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm in. Palmdale checkin' in. Just a few clicks out in the desert ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
sup chazrik..i roll to angeles crest every once in a while so if u wana meet up der one time its pretty much half way of palmdale and LA so let me know. if anyone else wants to roll let me know also.

·
Registered
129 Posts
so did you guys end up doin the venice trip? doubt it since there hasnt been any good lookin days, well execpt for today. I wouldnt mind a venice trip one of these nice warm Cali days. though i wonder where have those days gone since its been a while since we had them. well let me know.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
not that I know of... the weather has been pretty bad lately. :(

·
Registered
129 Posts
yeah that would be a good idea to stroll over there. pretty koo to have a couple of stangs just rollin on the freeway taking over the I10 would be pretty tight too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
i got into the forums of lamustangclub and they are a good bunch of people and they get together regularly. i go whenever i can. we're having a bbq this saturday and some of them are going to the bmc cruise down the coast. let me know if u want to come this weekend

·
Registered
18 Posts
i'm one of the members over there (ghettobooty), i'll see you at bmc cruise! hope you like it, the other local director and i put a lot of work into this one! :bigthumbsup

i got into the forums of lamustangclub and they are a good bunch of people and they get together regularly. i go whenever i can. we're having a bbq this saturday and some of them are going to the bmc cruise down the coast. let me know if u want to come this weekend

·
Registered
129 Posts
so where exactly is where you guys meet?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
depends. wednesdays they meet at the hat or legends over by temple city i havent gone so im not completely sure. they go to irwindale track on thursdays and race. we try to get a bbq or cruise going atleast once a month. hit me up if u ever wana go cruise or something

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
It is great to see you guys get together and do stuff. I may have to go one of these days.

·
Registered
12 Posts
San Fernando Valley

Hello everyone. I am relatively new to the board so I figured I would get a feel for who all is in my area so post up your location if your in or around the SFV.

I'm in Granada Hills

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello,
My name is Steve. I have a 67 coupe that I'm putting together as I just got it back from paint. I got it partially assembled and not running. It has a freshly built 302 with a casting date of Aug 1977. It also has a C-4 tranny. I'm now eager to get it together and drive it, but I now have to wait for parts as I realize what I'm missing or have to replace. So far, I've had a great time meeting and sharing with other members.

Steve

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Name is Jim and I drive an 02 Saleen Mustang. Looking forward to this summer and all the car shows.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Hi, I'm Bruce, also looking forword to summer

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Steve here ,New Mustang owner, Old Mustang lover, I wake every morning and think ( I get to drive my stang today ) man that is awesome fun!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is there going to be another meeting soon or is there a set dat and anyone who wants to come shows up?

21 - 40 of 347 Posts