Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tealnet (my site) is sponsoring up the Annual Forced Induction meet very soon. For those that might be intersted please Click HERE for more details on where, when, etc.

Last year we had a great turnout and had everything from a twin turbo viper to the lingenfelter twin turbo present and accounted for.

For anyone that truly loves Forced Induction cars, this will be the place to see'em. This event is NOT Mustangs only obviously! So please tell anyone and everyone about this meet up.

Thanks,
Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,909 Posts
Puffed

I'm in as well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,843 Posts
I checked that thread looking for some more info but couldn't find any. I don't have a power adder but I'd love to go and drool if I can make it. Can you post some info here?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BlueStreak03 said:
I checked that thread looking for some more info but couldn't find any. I don't have a power adder but I'd love to go and drool if I can make it. Can you post some info here?
More information will be posted later on this evening on the link that you went to. I know folks want to know when, where, how and all that stuff. I'm telling ya there will be some kickass VERY fast vehicles at this meet if last years and the year before that are indicators.

Stop back to the link tonight or tomorrow ok? and DO NOT forget to sign up if you want to attend. Just because you're not "FI" doesn't mean you will NOT be allowed. Sorry I give that impression.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,843 Posts
No problem. I was gonna try and come whether I was welcome or not. I love fast cars. I'll check back again in a few days. I have some minor surgery tomorrow so I doubt I'll be doing anything for a few days.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BlueStreak03 said:
No problem. I was gonna try and come whether I was welcome or not. I love fast cars. I'll check back again in a few days. I have some minor surgery tomorrow so I doubt I'll be doing anything for a few days.
a little more info is posted. check out the thread.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,843 Posts
Check your PM's. I plan on being there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,843 Posts
Is there going to be a trip to the track included?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BlueStreak03 said:
Is there going to be a trip to the track included?
Yes. you and I are going to run. You're going to give me a couple of cars and the kick hahaha... No racing at the track that day sorry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,843 Posts
Crappy! I've never run a 1/4 mile before. I was hoping to do it before all the tracks shut down this winter.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top