Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for any one who says mutha thumprs dont add power. and for anyone who wants to know about the gains.. be for the cams and delete plates 298rwhp 320rwt .....after 352rwhp. 238 rwt.. great numbers guys and the car drives great. any one who is thinking on geting these cams and worried about the drive ability dont be at 1500rpm my car drives great no bucking and great power .i have 373 gears.i gained 54hp and loss no turque. if any one has any qustions about the cams or any thing else please feel free to ask me .. thanks guys:gringreen:gringreen:gringreen:D:D:laughlitt:laughlitt:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:kooky::kooky::laugh::laugh::yup::gringreen:gringreen:nogrinner:nogrinner:D:D:grinroll::grinroll::bounce2::bounce2::heha:

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
54 rwhp, and I crap lime sherbet with raspberry truffles.:nogrinner

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry guys i gained 8tq its 328. im trying to upload the dyno sheet so you guys belive me. im not lieing to you guys, iknow i kow 54hp no way. the dyno dont lie lol

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
54 rwhp, and I crap lime sherbet with raspberry truffles.:nogrinner
YUM!! :bigthumbsup

OP: same dyno as before? Same weather / atmospheric conditions? Same dyno operator? etc etc etc Show us your "before" sheet.

Anyways...Dynos don't lie...or tell truths. They are tuning tools. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes same dyno jet. u can never get the same atmospheric conditions. and it was 92* out with 52% humidty my last dyno run befor cams and cmdp was 298rwhp 320rwt. i have noting to gain by lieing to you guys. ive showed you the dyno sheet if you dont wana belive my gains then dont.if your realy dont belive my numbers then you can give joe a call at mustang magic and ask the tunner about the black mustang gt on jun 11th at 3:30. im just showing you guys what i made and to help any one else out who wants to know about these cams . and i have the EWP.heres the other sheet

or just go to my photo gallery to see a better pic. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
The graphs are kinda hard to read, even in your gallery. Is it just me, or did you lose a lot of torque from 2000-4000 rpm's?

Totally different tq curves between the two is obvious though.

·
Registered
182 Posts
The graphs are kinda hard to read, even in your gallery. Is it just me, or did you lose a lot of torque from 2000-4000 rpm's?

Totally different tq curves between the two is obvious though.
I lost a lot of torque in that area with mine. The power band was all a higher rpms (above 4000). I agree, I can't really see his, but I really am surprised by these numbers.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know im sorry about the pics guys. but the mods i got are EWP by mezzire. steeda delete plates . bbk TB jlt cai. jba headers LT jba high flow h pipe mutha thumper cams 3.73 gears full suspencion.. my car pulls so hard past 3500 rpm. and the cams sound sick. with no bucking like other people say.. my tunner did a great job:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
What other mods do you have to the car?

Ding! Ding! Ding!

OP. Like you've said, you have no reason to lie. It's just hard to believe when so many others have actually lost HP or have gained very little. A dyno sheet offers proof that the car tested has X amount of HP, but it doesn't tell us what mods are on the car. Maybe the delete plates help with the cams?

Personally, I believe you. Like you said, why lie. A person here didn't believe me that my tires chirp going into 4th gear, why would I lie? So. Congrats. :bigthumbsup

How much of a gain on the old Butt Dyno???

What is your idle rpm?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ding! Ding! Ding!

OP. Like you've said, you have no reason to lie. It's just hard to believe when so many others have actually lost HP or have gained very little. A dyno sheet offers proof that the car tested has X amount of HP, but it doesn't tell us what mods are on the car. Maybe the delete plates help with the cams?

Personally, I believe you. Like you said, why lie. A person here didn't believe me that my tires chirp going into 4th gear, why would I lie? So. Congrats. :bigthumbsup

How much of a gain on the old Butt Dyno???

What is your idle rpm?
Just to make everything clear, I didn't think he was lying, I was seeing what upgrades I have to get :shiny:

I just have never heard of one making that much power. It must be the delete plates.

My Idle is set at 750 and I love it btw!

·
Registered
784 Posts
mine chips in 4th. but i have a manual.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I make about twice that much power. I attribute it to the delete plates, too :smilie
But do you have the Thumpers??

I should have said, I have never seen someone make so much power with those cams n/a

·
Registered
182 Posts
Of course not, I was just kidding in that post about the delete plates...not about the power though.
Hah well I don't know how he is getting that much power..

and Ya i believe it with the procharger. I start my Saleen supercharger install next week :grinroll:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts