Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to get some opinions about switching my cam from an E303 to a trick flow Stage 2. Just wanted to see if there would be any difference or enough to be worth the time it takes to change it. Some determining mods are listed. TRW forged, 306ci, Pro M mass air, 70mm tb, trick flow intake upper and lower, trick flow street heat heads, 1.6 roller rockers,bbk shorties, bbk h-pipe. Also have a ZEX wet kit and will probaly spray 150.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
I would. The trickflow cam has more lift and longer duraction and 112 lobe seperation vs 110. That should translate into more power and much better idle quality.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i would do it! i dont know why i dont like Fordracing cams i think is because the lobe separation and no good vacuum!
P.S what you people think of sky cams?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
But I think the real question is, just how much more power might it make? There has to be somewhere or someone he can speak to, to get a decent guesstimate as to how much more. At what pont is the effort enough? Would you be willing to spend the money to buy it and effort to put it in for.....lets say 5 ponies more? (I just know the basics about cams, im just asking in case some one knows the answers, so I can learn.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.