Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off i wanna say this site is awsome. theres alot of people who know what they are talking about on here(im new on here by the way)....anyways on to the story..:)

It was about 11:30 at night and was driving home from work when a early model chevy camaro prolly i want to say 1993 to 1997 model i think pulled up and was checkin my ride out. i look back over at him to see his ride a little closer, nothing vancy no Z or SS just a plan camaro with a hott chick riding shot gun. my friend riding with me was whistling over at her and trying to get her attention. while doing so the driver peeks his head up over and glares at me like he wants to climb out and beat the **** out of me haha. but instead he revs his engine at me as wanting to race me. i dont comply at first i only have a v6 and auto not built for racing and the only mod is a pulley setup with cold air in my 98. but after looking at the winking at me and my friends going crazy telling me to race him i go ahead and rev mine up as well at this light.

as soon as the light turned i was out like a bat out of hell and already gained a half car length and pulling while hearing his rap music and engine whining behind me. a mini van was in his lane so he rides right on my bumper and follows me to the freeway. from there i find the left lane and stay there while he takes the far right for some reason. by this time im pulling 100 and im several car lengths ahead. i figured he knew it was over because he stayed in the right lane huggin the rear of a semi. i slow down to 70 and continue my way home when he gets right next to me and i see him flick us off and gun it. the second he did i gunned it as well and i was gaining on him and seconds later passed him giving him the same greeting he greeted us with and topped out (surprisingly in a v6) at 120. i belive he gave up as soon as he saw we were far ahead and knew he couldnt catch up...first camaro ive taken tho.:eyepoppin

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Welcome!!!
Any scumaro kill is a good one. Way to go bro!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.