Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Nice maro ya got there. Looks like ya pulled on him pretty good in the end. I thought he would of stayed with ya a lil better in the end there. While back i raced my buddy in his ported/cammed ws6 t/a and he stayed right with me basically (I might have had him be barely a fender) until 4th gear, where i slowly pulled a lil over a length and a half on him.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice maro ya got there. Looks like ya pulled on him pretty good in the end. I thought he would of stayed with ya a lil better in the end there. While back i raced my buddy in his ported/cammed ws6 t/a and he stayed right with me basically (I might have had him be barely a fender) until 4th gear, where i slowly pulled a lil over a length and a half on him.
Thanks! Ya, the LS1 with a cam, or h/c are some crazy rides. Last time I got the car dynoed with a rich tune and a leaky intake manifold I put 390 to the wheels through an unlocked converter. I'm probably just under your hp If I locked the converter. Would be a good race! Got any track times on her?

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I havent had her on the track yet, waiting to get the clutch/flywheel setup before i do any of that, and a tranny cooler. Also i will need some slicks, has traction problems haha. What about you, been on the track yet since the cam?

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
nice kill! looks like once you hit 3rd, you pulled him. the usual outcome in those Chevy's.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Nice ride bro! Those SS/WS6 cars are pretty sick stock, with minimal bolt ons fuhgetboutit. You ran yours at the track yet?

·
Super Moderator
40,073 Posts
great kill,looks like alot of fun!!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Best run so far has been [email protected] Sooo close to 11's, the 60' on that run was 1.83. I've run a best 60' of 1.79. I just need to launch this thing harder and I'm there.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Nice! Even though its jus a camaro(lol) let us know when you break the 11 sec. zone bro and good luck with it.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
thats one sweet ride you have there man. keep giving everything heck you see on the road. sweet video :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hate to say it but nice kill, those t/a and camaros really pick up at higher speeds, but if you and 04kennebellgt every race i really want to see that, i'd pay to see that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.