Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Funny bc yesterday was the day-------

I was cruising along soaking in the sunshine in my 5.0 Vert after 4 hours of detailing it zaino style-----

I was on a one lane road, and behind me whole way is a young kid in a "Bumble Bee" styled Camaro

It then turned into a 2 lane-----

He immediataley hopped in lane beside me. So there we were, back rural country road, and at a light. He looked at me and said "lets do this" i replied---"you dont want none,this is a 5.0 here" (i noticed him check out the 5.0 badge) he then said "nice car" i replied back by telling him the same.

Light turned Green.

Obviously i had a perfect launch due to my AUTO

I took him by about 2 car lengths and he cdnt catch up.

Next light asked me if i had modded it,i told him its brand new and only has 100 miles on ODO and bone stock---

We then both again admired each others cars and went our seperate ways-----

·
Registered
2,476 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sorry guys but this is a free country and I have been a Chevy guy since I could change oil (22 years). I know I am going to take a beating on this but the only reason I have the stang is cause the Camaro I wanted was sold 2 hours before I went to pick it up. I will say that from the fact that I have got rid of 4 camaro's and kept the stang all this time is due to how it makes the girls look and how fast it is. I do miss my Camaro's though. However chevy lost me when they left us out of the lineup in 2003. That was a very stupid thing to do and it never made since to me.

But rest asured that even though I hate ford and the stupid 4.6 I am happy they finally brought the 5.0 back, And I will vote accordingly.
^ This. It makes no sense.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.