Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I wanna get Stage 2 Crower Cams this summer after I do the cat-back and midpipe in May. I'm also thinking about installing a Procharger as well during the summer so should I possibly go with Supercharger Cams (Stage 2) or just stick with the N/A Stage 2 cams? Can either work in both Aspirations or am I gonna have to switch them out???

·
Registered
34 Posts
Info..

You can use the Crower Stage 2 cams with a Supercharger. It would not be recomended to use Stage 2 Supercharged cams without the supercharger. I just did what you are thinking of and picked the car up yesterday. I was going to go with the supercharger cams but Crower did not recomend it. Hope that helps. I know its a pain but youll have to swap them twice. I think im just gonna start an account at my mechanics.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good... hey is there a pretty noticable idle on the Crower Stage 2's?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes you can here the stumble and once it warms up you get that shake in the car while sittign at a light. Car sounds great with Stage 2 Crower in it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
seems kind of pointless since the supercharger can surpass the limits of the stock internals (pistons mostly)...id save the money for mods to get the new power to the ground insted of the cams

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.