Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
i just did the same thing, i have an aeromotive from summit for $109.88 part #AEI-13103, looks much cleaner installed this way

·
Registered
514 Posts
im 99% sure my bbk reg has a port

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies guys...Nails that is the one i'm considering...Do you have a picture or could you take one of your setup and show it to me with the gauge mounted...did you have room to just screw the gauge in...or did you have to use a relocation hose and fittings...Please let me know...Thanks again,

Jason

·
Registered
253 Posts
yeah ill take a picture for you tomorrow, just got a short brass nipple and a brass tee (i have both a guage and sensor on mine) looks clean and more practical

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool I look for it tomorrow...I am going to order one...What is the "sensor" you put on it?...Please take several closeups...
Thanks,

Jason

·
Registered
253 Posts
i have an autometer electronic fuel pressure guage inside the car also, it is the sending unit for it

·
Registered
253 Posts
here are 2 pictures i took of the guage installed directly to the fpr. hope this works

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man...How difficult is it to change this thing...A guy told me that you had to take the intake off is that true????...What/how much time/ am I looking at on swapping the regulator?

Thanks again,

Jason

·
Registered
253 Posts
it's been a few years since i changed mine, i believe the upper intake has to come off as well as the fuel rails, there are 2 screws that hold it in i think from underneath the regulator, shouldnt take more than 2 hours total, remember to relieve the system pressure at the schrader valve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.