Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im looking to rent a mustang for my senior prom on May 8th(saturday) and i can return it May 9th. Im only 17 but ill be responsible with it of course since its not mine. Im just trying to go to my senior prom in a nice car, and mustangs are my favorite. I am from Enola Pa, its near harrisburg, if anyone is willing to lend me their mustang for the night i am willing to pay as much as i can. If anyone can it would be greatly appreciated, but i definetly understand if you dont trust someone my age. Thank you

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
y dont ya go to hertz rental and rent the car n if they have age requirements get your parents to sign and say you are the other driver, mite get a kick butt rental

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i gave that a shot and they r closed on the weekends and they dont have mustangs... and the places that did woulda ran me a couple hundred bucks

·
Registered
823 Posts
You can barrow mine.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
823 Posts
Really far california

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Im looking to rent a mustang for my senior prom on May 8th(saturday) and i can return it May 9th. Im only 17 but ill be responsible with it of course since its not mine. Im just trying to go to my senior prom in a nice car, and mustangs are my favorite. I am from Enola Pa, its near harrisburg, if anyone is willing to lend me their mustang for the night i am willing to pay as much as i can. If anyone can it would be greatly appreciated, but i definetly understand if you dont trust someone my age. Thank you

Here's a tip for your future........NEVER loan your car to ANYONE. It's MUCH too expensive an item to risk having someone else wreck, and Murphy's law always applies when you've borrowed something that doesn't belong to you. :nono:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Some dealerships rent cars but if you can't afford a couple of hundred bucks to rent it, how will you afford $30k to replace one you borrow if you wrecked it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I tried the same thing, ended up buying a camaro for $400 and blowin it up the day before. Went to prom in a '68 Camaro SS396/4-speed, unfortunately I was in the back seat (fortunately I wasn't alone :D )

Hey it was that or a rotted out v-dub baja bug.

btw, most rental places are 25+, you could buy my Merc (cheaper than a rental), its nice inside, don't look bad outside at night...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.