Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two 2007 Mustangs. One is a V6 Coupe and the other is a GT California Special. I have Magnaflow exhaust on my V6 and it is the dual convert kit. I'm curious to know if I can switch the exhausts out on both cars and just swap them. Like can I put the GT stock exhaust on my V6 and put the Magnaflows on my GT? I didn't know if that was possible since the Magnaflows are made for a V6. I'm guessing they will fit on there, but before I go diving into that project I just wanted to make sure that it'd function properly. Will I need anything extra to make the GT exhaust fit onto the V6? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

:shrug

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
I would say yes you would be able to do it as long as the ID of the muffler is the same. Which i would believe it is since you can put GT mufflers on the V6.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Did you buy just magnaflow mufflers or did you buy the over the axle (OTA) pipe and the magnaflows? If the maganflows came with the OTA you will need to change that in order to make the magnaflows work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.