Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Try to see whether will have the luck to get the $750 coupon, so went to ford.com/brochures/ and try to request one brochure via mail.

Hit the 'By Mail' button and it pops up another dialogue window, filled in all information and clicked 'Submit', but nothing happen, no response.

Tried different web browsers and even on different computers, same thing happens.

Is there another way to request the brochures from Ford?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Might be your browser, I filled it out a bunch of times and they all gave me the A-Ok submitted message.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Looks like there's something wrong with the form or the server. Wait a day or two and they'll probably fix it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just received a brochure and coupon today. It was mailed in an envelope instead of just the brochure this time. I requested a brochure around two months ago. This one is good for 750 off any 2012 Mustang, 2012 Focus, 2011 Explorer or vitually any other new Ford Vehicle. Good from 5-18-2011 to 7-18-11. The coupons are still being mailed.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
349 Posts
I got mine about a week ago and used it yesterday with the $500. rebate that's going on also . The car was 300 over invoice then they took off the $1250. Worked out nice .

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I just got a $750 coupon in the mail. 3 weeks after I took delivery of the car and 2 months after it expired.

Yay.

:thumbdown

·
Registered
420 Posts
Seems to be working again for those people who may still need one for an upcoming car.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I wish I had known about this a month ago! oh well still got a great below invoice deal.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just got a $750 coupon in the mail. 3 weeks after I took delivery of the car and 2 months after it expired.

Yay.

:thumbdown
Sounds like me! I got a couple months ago before I ordered and now that I've ordered back in March, I've tried and tried every which way to get another. They'll send me the brochures but absolutely no $750 coupon again!

:weeps

·
Registered
420 Posts
Seems to be working again for those people who may still need one for an upcoming car.
So I just got all 6 of the brochures I ordered in the mail, and went 3 for 6 with the coupons for $750. Good until 8/8/11.

I ordered 2 in my name, 2 in wife's and 2 in daughter's. Wife got 2, daughter 1, and me 0. Maybe Ford is pushing for more ladies sales!!

:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.