Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I didn't see an hp rating in that pic, but i can assure you people would beating down Ford's door if they don't give it at least the 300 hp the 05 has.

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Some moron updating the web was thinking that '04 MY cars were still being rolled out with 260HP. They thought this because pcfrisch and I still have not seen our '05:naughty

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I think the 06's are supposed to be 360 HP :evilchuck

·
Registered
150 Posts
Why I come to these sites

freeflubber said:
Underlined in orange.

I can only assume that "horses" refers to HP.:hihi:

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9120/2006mustanggtvert28wt.jpg
this is why I come to these sites. Just to debunk some of what's here. If your gonna post this garbage as some kind of "fact" please site where you got it or do a bit of research yourself...just don't post some obvious mistake or fabrication and stir the pot. Either you can show me chapter and verse or your might as well be writing it on a wall in your own urine. :madas:

·
Registered
62 Posts
ever think that they ment 260 horses to the wheels not the crank..cause 260 to the wheels would be around 300 to the crank..make sense?

·
Registered
74 Posts
What I have read, 300 hp at the fly wheel and 266 at the rear wheels. But some dyno's are are testing 286 at the rear wheels, which is 325 at the fly wheel. Think Ford down sized the HP due to the issue with the 2001 Cobra's. Anyway, there is enough power for me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RJOlson said:
this is why I come to these sites. Just to debunk some of what's here. If your gonna post this garbage as some kind of "fact" please site where you got it or do a bit of research yourself...just don't post some obvious mistake or fabrication and stir the pot. Either you can show me chapter and verse or your might as well be writing it on a wall in your own urine. :madas:
Hey RJ, try switching to decaf..... As you can clearly read, I am asking for help, if you required a source...just ask. This was from Ford.com http://www5.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/FordVehicles.jsp?target=Config&sModel=2006Mustang&zip=&sBrand=Ford&partner=fvtarget%3Dconfig >>>click convertible, then click GT Premium.
As for stirring the pot comment......Doctor, heal thy self.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
StangNut said:
It's just a screw up from Ford. Hmm. Go figure. The rated hp of the '06 GT is still 300.
Based on the specs posted in this thread, it would appear this is the case.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RJOlson said:
this is why I come to these sites. :madas:
I think the reason why you come to these sites can be found in your signature.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts