Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So apparently it shipped out on 6-13 on a convoy from Flat Rock, only to arrive 3 days later in Flat Rock?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not working. Think that only works when the dealer is the final destination. Dealer code nor VIN got anything.

I need everyone's collective experience/detective work here! I'm getting gray hairs because when CS told me it was "in transit as of Monday", I thought that mean it was actually on its way to me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not working. Think that only works when the dealer is the final destination. Dealer code nor VIN got anything.

I need everyone's collective experience/detective work here! I'm getting gray hairs because when CS told me it was "in transit as of Monday", I thought that mean it was actually on its way to me.
I wouldn't get too worried just yet. Your car finished production 6 weeks after mine did, and mine just got on a truck today to come to my dealer. I had a May 4th ETA on status reports from May 4th up until this morning (when CS told me it was still sitting in a lot and would be shipped late this month). I learned a few minutes later that it had been put on the truck several hours earlier. My status reports were royally screwed up for the whole 12 weeks I've been waiting.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Doesnt look like it went anywhere, looks like normal "offsite" moves for inspection/repair. Mine came and went from Ramp 51 two times, very similar status as yours.

No offense, but your car was built two weeks ago. When yours has been sitting a month and a half like the rest of us, then you should start complaining.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.