Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. everybody, just read an awesome post by squid using the search engine here ..... and was very happy to find out that one can put a gt 500 setup and springs and have a great setup instead of (this is me...) buying a 1700 dollar setup.. anyways bad news for me green leaf on e bay doesnt ship to canada :( and now i cant find a used gt500 shocks/strutt/swaybar/setup anywere.... can someone help me or direct me to some used part site where i could find it

thank you

·
Registered
833 Posts
Keep checking the classified ads on this site and other sites. You could post a wanted ad as well. Keep checking Ebay. It's not something you will find everyday so may tale some patience.

I was looking for little used GTA mufflers for a few months now and just recently lucked out on Kijiji.

·
Registered
711 Posts
hi. everybody, just read an awesome post by squid using the search engine here ..... and was very happy to find out that one can put a gt 500 setup and springs and have a great setup instead of (this is me...) buying a 1700 dollar setup.. anyways bad news for me green leaf on e bay doesnt ship to canada :( and now i cant find a used gt500 shocks/strutt/swaybar/setup anywere.... can someone help me or direct me to some used part site where i could find it

thank you
here are the shocks/struts/springs:
2007 SHELBY GT500 COUPE STRUT, SHOCKS AND SPRINGS: eBay Motors (item 170500296667 end time Jun-19-10 16:10:23 PDT)

You should be ok without the sway bars.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks a lot guys!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.