Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canadian members

I was wondering how many Canadian folk we have as members, please respond. Who, and which part of Canada are you from eh!

S

·
0 Posts
Well I'm a born and bred Newfoundlander so I guess that still qualifies me as Canadian :) at least the last time I checked. My wife and I moved down here to Long Beach California, a little over two years ago. Guess I am what you would call a transplanted Newfie :D

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
or transplanted yankee. heh heh
(had to get that in for us in the south who are always labeled as "rednecks" by northerners. )

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm from Montreal Quebec,

Tom...www.tkmotion.com
14 NHRA Records...Porting...Flowbench...Making the fastest cars faster!

·
Registered
82 Posts
From Toronto. living in Manitoba for now.

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Jim you cetainly get around :) I lived in Halifax, Novia Scotia for a couple of years and loved it. Great province with plenty to offer and plenty to do. You have some nice mustang shows coming up in your neck of the woods. How is the racing at the track?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Born and raised in Ontario, lived most of my life in London, proud owner of a 78 King Cobra, former owner of a 71 Mach 1 (someone decided that they didn't like it so they T-boned it:mad: ) Also had a 74 Capri, two 80 Capris , and a 83 Gt (and assorted Dodge/GM junk)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm also born and raised in Ontario. I live in Mississauga (near Toronto).
I just got my first steed a little under a month ago. She's a 88LX 5spd and I love her to death for all the obvious reasons... she's fast, loud, and the chicks dig her!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The chicks? Are you using your car to get chicks? It is kind of fun though isn't it! Im to old for that and my wife woudn't like it either. :evillol: The only chicks I get to pick up are my daughters 6 and 10.
Pick them up from daycare, pick them up from the sitters........etc....:D

S

·
0 Posts
Time for a new wife Frank.
Ouch! Jarrett thats rough!

Where's your sense of loyalty? More like its' time for Frank to find himself a pretty young girlfirend :D Someone still has to look after the kids, cook the meals and take care of the laundry. :hihi: ........ Just kiddin! I did'nt say it had to be the wife!

Nice to see we have some cool canadians onboard with us!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Havent been online much over the past year but I was a mod for a bit on the old SN95

NoelGT99

I am near london

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey fellow Canadians, nice to see you all abord. I sure hope everyone is having a good time here. Just wishing everyone to have a great Canada Day! EH!:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys,
From a little fart of a town called Brockville, in Ontario, half way between Montreal and Toronto. I am currently converting my MII to run some autocross and maybe fool a few people out on the street!:evillol:

Kingdan...i have a KC for sale, cheep. interested?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mississauga Ontario - Hello '69 Coupe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi All, I hail from Beautiful Cape Breton ( that's the big rock attached to the northern end of NS ) gonna be at the airport drags this weekend, just wish my car was ready! Any swap meets in NS?
BigRol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey everyone, Tim here from the tropical island of Newfoundland. Currently abusing a 90 LX at our local drag strip in Clarenville. Dynoed at 307HP and 305 Ft/lbs at the rear wheels and ran 11.39 on spray a couple of weeks back. Life is good...

1 - 20 of 164 Posts