I’m seeking advice from those with more experience when it comes to Ford & Mustangs (I've never owned either before). I placed my order & deposit over 16 weeks ago. There have been a number of delays, the most recent all quality related. So my question is, do I cancel my order or sit tight & see how things play out? If I accept delivery & end up having trouble with the car, is that the price I pay for ignoring the red flags of quality issues? Or can I expect Ford to correct any quality issues that pop up? Any insight, that you may have is appreciated.