Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i have a 2001 gt auto. i just got the motive hear 3:90s. i cant find a speedcal that will work with the 99-04 automatics. can someone give me a link that has them please. thanks.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Best bet will be a tuner.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
boo... i didnt really want to get one. but what tuner is i little cheaper but will still work for what i need?

G

·
green 01 said:
boo... i didnt really want to get one. but what tuner is i little cheaper but will still work for what i need?
There isnt really gonna be a cheap tuner out there but id go with a mail order SCT Xcal tuner. That way they can adjust your speedo, firm up the shifts in the auto and adjust shift points for maximum performace as well as get the max performance out of the engine. With that tuner u can also do some of your own adjustments too right at your home

·
Registered
364 Posts
green 01 said:
Check Ebay -- I got a used Diablosport Predator for $250 shipped. But make VERY SURE (ask!) that you are getting a unit that is not "married" to a car. Only buy from someone with a proven feedback rating and make sure you use Paypal so you have some recourse, "just in case".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.